Monday, June 15, 2015

June 16

Fuck fuck fuck. Got home this morning and found all of the kitties except Thor (one of the new guys). I found his collars in the backyard but he's missing. Fuck this, from now on they can go in and out during the day but once it gets dark they're staying in. I'm tired of my kitties going missing >:-(

In other news, since I worked Saturday night I'm supposed to be off tomorrow night (Tuesday). That is, as long as nobody calls in sick and they call me to come in. Really though, fuck it. I don't think I want to even if they do. Oh and there's a tropical storm down in the Gulf (ok so I live in Texas, in case you hadn't figured it out) that's supposed to make landfall sometime tomorrow and still be kinda nasty by the time it makes its way up to us later in the day. So it could get interesting.

Yep. Just fuck it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment