Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5

Yay it's Thursday night. Cold again tonight but at least it's not windy, raining, and sleeting like last night. That was seriously not fun. All of the schools in the area were closed this morning but it actually didn't end up being as bad as they had expected. I ran into a little ice on a couple of bridges on my way home but that was pretty much it. So that works, I guess.

So let's see. Not really much going on right now. Tomorrow TK and I will go take care of the kitties and do whatever else. I really need to try to drive at some point this weekend too. So we'll see.

Noms for the days: Not exactly...

Song: BlackHawk - Goodbye Says It All. Random shuffle.

Best thing: No serious ice this morning.

Worst thing: SO Lyft had a promotion last Thursday where if you signed someone up to be a driver and they completed at least one ride by this Thursday each of you would get $1,000. So of course I got TH to sign up because fee money, lol. Well apparently they had more response than they expected so they drug their feet on the background checks and shit so a lot of people couldn't meet the deadline. Now a lot of people are pissed and I don't know if they're going to do anything about it. Probably not, though...

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment