Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18

Wednesday night, yay. Almost done for the week. So I got busy last night and didn't get a chance to write but again there's not really much going on. It has definitely gotten busier here at work than it was Monday night. Sigh. It rained a little off and on last night and the first half of today but then it got hot and humid and gross. So that was awesome :-/

So let's see. I went online on the way home Tuesday morning but didn't manage to catch any rides. Got home and TK was asleep so I stayed up too late chatting with TH at work. Woke up kinda early and we had leftover grilled pork chops for dinner. Hung out with TH and TK for a while then took another quick nap before work.

Wednesday morning I went online on the way home again and ended up getting 3 kinda crappy rides. Sigh. Got home and TK was asleep again so I chatted with TH at work then went to bed kinda late. Again. Woke up when TH got home and hung out with them for a while, had leftover grilled chicken for dinner, then tried to take another quick nap before work but I couldn't fall asleep :-/ So I'm kinda tired tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to go home in the morning and get some decent sleep...

Noms for the days: Better but still not great.

Song: Crazy Frog - Axel F. Random (weird) shuffle, lol.

Best thing: Maryann (the calico) seems to be doing much better! She's still a little snotty but not nearly as bad as she was :-)

Worst thing: Tired :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment