Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10

Tuesday night. Yay? Didn't write last night but there's still really not much going on. Went and did the kitty thing Friday, did some cleaning and laundry and shit over the weekend, did the whole BBQ thing again Saturday, then it rained most of the day Sunday and Monday. It hasn't been very cold either so I'm wondering if our cold weather is over for the season. I guess that would make sense - it is almost Spring, lol.

We finally got the flea collars that we ordered so everyone got collared today. Hopefully it'll wipe all the little fuckers out pretty quick. I think we've had some kind of bug going around because the kitties have been taking turns laying around looking pitiful and sleeping a lot. Seems to last a couple of days and then they're fine so it's not anything serious. And for the last couple of days TK has had some kind of snotty coughing type thing so he's not feeling great either. And now I think I'm trying to come down with it too. Sigh. I hate it when my everyone is sick :-(

Noms for the days: Nah.

Song: Vance Joy - Riptide. Random shuffle.

Best thing: So it turns out that Lyft extended the deadline for the $2,000 sign on bonus and we are eligible. Freaking awesome!!!

Worst thing: Sick critters :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment