Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 12

Thursday night! Yay...maybe, lol. There's a decent chance that I might end up working tomorrow night if the other girl here at work calls in again like she did today. So that could be fun, I guess. If not then I'll probably end up driving. I figure Friday would be better than Saturday again this week because there's going to be a marathon Sunday morning that's supposed to have all kinds of street closures and shit downtown overnight Saturday. So that just sounds like a huge pain in the ass. So we'll see what happens.

So let's see. Got kinda busy last night and didn't get a chance to write but there's really not much going on so I guess it's not that big of a deal, lol. Pretty much both days I got home and hung out with TK for a while, went to bed, got up and hung out with everyone and had dinner, then came to work. So...yeah. Wednesday we had leftovers for dinner but tonight I made a crock pot full of Buffalo Chicken Soup. So that was nom :-)

Noms for the days: Wednesday, Thursday.

Song: Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A. Random shuffle.

Best thing: One of the residents here at work is from Thailand and he went back to visit over Christmas. He brought me back a small bag of different kinds of candy from there! I mean, I'm not going to eat it, but it was a super sweet thing to do :-)

Worst thing: Tired, kinda.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment