Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12

Sunday night, back at work. Yay, lol. Got busy Wednesday and Thursday night and didn't get a chance to write but there wasn't much going on so no big deal really. I ended up not going out driving this weekend so I actually had 2 days off, which was kinda weird. Nice, but weird. So let's see. TK was still awake Friday morning when I got home so we went to HEB to pick up a couple of things, got home and played a little GTA V, took a quick nap until TH got home, and made nachos for dinner. We watched a couple of episodes of Orange Is The New Black and I was still pretty tired so I went on to bed when TH did.

Saturday TH was off so we woke up kinda early and hung out for a while. A cool front moved through overnight so it rained pretty hard off and on for most of the morning. We watched Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls. Lol - bumblebee tuna XD Got out later in the afternoon and went to the AT&T store to look at phones since I still haven't managed to go get mine looked at. I think I've decided that I'm just going to suck it up and buy a 128 Gig iPhone 6. I had been looking at a refurbished 64 Gig 5S but we figured out that it would actually only be about another $150 to get the brand new 6 with double the memory. They have it to where you can either renew your contract and pay a discounted price for the phone or pay full price for the phone in monthly installments and have the option to upgrade again in a year instead of 2. If we paid the discounted price we would lose a $25/month discount per line that we have right now, plus pay a $40 activation fee. Paying it out with installments lets us keep the discount and waives the activation fee. So really it ends up being cheaper in the long run to do the installments and pay full price for the phone. So that's kinda fucked up, but whatever. And of course since we decided to go ahead and upgrade to the 6, they didn't have any in stock. I think we're just going to end up ordering them online, which takes 3 weeks or so because they're backordered. We also added another line to our account for only $15 so I can use one of the old iPhones for Uber and give them their phone back, and not have to pay the $10/week rental fee. Yay! So anyway, we messed around with them then went by Sam's for some stuff. Got home and hung out for a while, ordered pizza, and played TK's new game. He had earned some money for mowing the yard on Friday so he bought Transformers: War For Cybertron. I like :-) We really want to get Fall Of Cybertron because DINOBOTS!!! but it's still a little expensive. Sooooon, lol. I was still kinda tired so I went to bed a little earlier than I had planned.

Sunday TH had to work so I ended up getting up when he did. TK was still asleep so I hung out for a while then took another nap. Got up and did a little laundry and cleaning, played with TK for a while, and took another quick little nap when TH got home. Got up and took a shower and now I'm at work. There was a little more traffic than usual for a Sunday night but this was the last day of that music festival thingie so I guess that makes sense. Tomorrow they're having a big golf tournament here at work so I'm expecting people to start coming in kinda early in the morning. There's also supposed to be another front moving through later tonight that might kick off some more thunderstorms and shit. So that should be fun :-/

So I finished up my beer today and brought my leftover pizza and junk food and shit to work with me tonight. When we went to Sam's yesterday we stocked back up on all of the keto type goodies. I've decided that I'm going to go hardcore keto from tomorrow until Halloween, do the vodka gummy bears and whatever that night, then stay keto for a little while and maybe slowly add back in some of the good carbs. Fruits, brown rice, whole grains, shit like that. I told myself that I wanted to go off of keto so I could eat fruits and yogurts and healthy shit like that but basically all I did was go crazy on the junk food. Sigh. I'm even going to try to stay off of the alcohol for as long as I can because I know that's what was sabotaging me last time. I know keto will work for me, I just have to do it right. I can totally do this!

Noms for the weekend: Nope nope nope!

Song: Family Force 5 - Love Addict. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Awesome Transformers game!

Worst thing: Feeling crappy :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment