Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5

Sunday night, back at work. Sigh. At least though it's not as busy as it was Thursday night. Since July 4th was on a Saturday apparently everyone fucking took off Friday so it was busier than fucking dog shit. Plus the clubhouse here in the neighborhood had their fireworks display and shit so we had everyone coming in for that. I had kinda thought about getting here early enough to watch the show but I ended up staying up really late and sleeping until almost time to come to work. So whatever, lol.

So let's see. Friday morning I hung out here at work for a while talking to my boss buddy since I knew I wouldn't get stuck in any traffic by leaving late. Got home and woke TK up and we went by Randall's to get a couple of briskets that were on sale, stopped and got TK a haircut, then went by HEB for a couple of things. Got home and played some Destiny until TH got home then went and picked up TK's buddy (and the buddy's little sister, lol) and went swimming! Yay :-) Dropped the little sister off on the way home and the buddy came over to spend the night. Which meant that they took over the game room so I didn't get a chance to play any more. It actually worked out alright though because I was seriously tired so I just hung out with TH for a while then went on to bed.

Saturday we woke up kinda early and did some laundry and cleaning. TK's buddy's parents had invited us over for a BBQ but we really didn't feel like going so we just sent TK, lol. TH and I stayed home and grilled some chicken and one of the briskets. TK got home around 8:00 or so, I was tired so I took a quick nap, then we stayed up almost all night playing Destiny with my boss buddy. It was fun :-)

Sunday I slept kinda late, we finished the laundry, I hung out with TH and TK for a while, then took a quick nap before work. And now I'm here. Yay, lol.

Noms for the weekend: Nope.

Song: Joe Diffie - Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox (If I Die). I have had this stupid song stuck in my head all day and I have no idea why. So here ya go, lol.

Best thing: Our own little 4th of July BBQ thingie :-)

Worst thing: Stupid busy night with stupid people everywhere >:-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment