Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1

Wednesday night. Not really much of anything going on. I've gone home the last 2 mornings and stayed up too late playing Destiny with TK, slept til almost time to come to work, and done leftover type stuff for dinner. So, yeah. Super duper exciting, lol. It's rained a little bit every day, and managed to hit just about the time that we would be trying to go swimming. Sigh. The pool we go to is closed on Thursdays but I'm hoping that we'll be able to make it Friday. Because swimming!

Noms for the days: Nope.

Song: Neon Trees - Songs I Can't Listen To. A new one!

Best thing: So my buddy who used to work here (R.) had a birthday last Friday, and our sheriff buddy's was Monday. I stopped and picked up some cupcakes and we had a little mini party Monday night :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired :-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment