Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19

So once again it's Sunday night and I'm back at work. Ended up not writing anything else again last week. I guess it's just become a once a week kinda thing. I dunno, there's not really much going on plus I just haven't really felt like it lately. So there's that.

Basically last week was pretty much just work, sleep, hang out with TH and TK...the usual. We had kinda planned on trying to go swimming Friday but that didn't really work out. TK and I went to HEB early then just went home and played Destiny until TH got home. Hung out with him, made some nachos for dinner, and watched Jurassic World. It was pretty good. I mean, the movie itself was kinda meh but the dinosaurs were cool. Because dinosaurs :-)

Saturday we got up kinda early and hung out drinking coffee for a while then did some running around. We went to the duck pond to feed the ducks but they weren't really interested so we ended up mostly feeding the turtles, lol. Went to Walmart and Target to look at toys and stuff, stopped by Sam's for a couple of things, then went to Lowes and bought a new lawnmower and a patio umbrella for the table out back. Got home and played a little Destiny with TK until it cooled off some then grilled some pork chops. TH went on to bed kinda early and TK and I stayed up playing a little longer.

Sunday I got up earlier than I would have thought since I went to bed so late. We did a little cleaning and laundry, made bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breakfast, hung out for a while, then I took a quick nap before work. And now I'm here. Yay?

Noms for the days: Actually, fucking yes! MFP starting last Monday :-)

Song: Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone. They used a remixed version in the BO3 Multiplayer trailer but I like the original better.

Best thing: So I'm kinda paranoid that something will happen and I really won't believe it until it actually ships, but I managed to snag a BO3 Juggernog edition!! They had been sold out freaking everywhere for a couple of days but then they randomly popped up online at Target so we grabbed one. They sold out about 45 minutes after we did though!

Worst thing: Still feeling all blah and shit. I guess it would probably help if I started taking my meds again though huh...

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment