Thursday, February 18, 2016

February 18

Thursday night! Yay, lol. So I don't know who is working this Friday night but since nobody has asked me to do it yet, I don't care. So yay for a normal weekend :-) So let's see. Not really much going on again. Last weekend was Valentine's Day so I bought some chocolate and little stuffed animals for TH and TK. They bought me a fuzzy Hello Kitty blanket :-) We bought a big pork shoulder roast and ground it up to make burgers and sausage. So that was fun :-) My buddy here at work has been on vacation all week and he comes back Saturday night. He might come over tomorrow night and hang out, which would be cool. So, yeah. Super duper exciting, lol.

Noms for the days: Yep! And I don't have an official starting weight, but I know I've lost at least 5 lbs because I remember seeing a higher number at one point than the scale shows now :-)

Song: Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk. Cause why not?

Best thing: Thursday night!!!

Worst thing: Kinda tired but not bad.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment