Thursday, January 7, 2016

January 7

Holy crap. What a fucking week. Ok so I survived New Year's Eve at work. Barely, lol. I said I was gonna do it and I did - I brought some vodka and mixed it with a Big Gulp of Dr. Pepper so that made the night go by a little smoother, at least. TK and I had bought some of those little streamer popper thingies so I brought some up here and played with them. So that was fun :-) Got home Friday morning (finally!) and hung out with TK for a while then we got out and messed around for a while. We went to Walmart, Target, Gamestop, Toys R Us, and a little retro used video game store. We managed to find a used copy of Sonic Heroes for the GameCube pretty cheap :-) TH got home and we made dinner and watched a movie but by then I was feeling kinda crappy so I went on to bed. 

...And then Saturday morning I woke up with a fucking cold or something. So the rest of the week was pretty much just a blur of sleep, work, sleep, feel like shit, sleep, and try not to die. Including Monday, which was my birthday. Le sigh. TH and TK did actually make me a birthday cake though, which was totally a surprise. Pretty cool though :-) So now it's Thursday night and I'm finally feeling half-ass human again. I actually stayed up for a while and played some Mario Kart with TK. Yay me, lol. I'm thinking when I get off in the morning TK and I will go do a quick store run then we need to clean the house up a little bit in case my buddy from work comes over Friday night :-)

Other than that though, not much going on. I forget if I really talked about Christmas or not. TK got some cool stuff, TH got the new Lego Millenium Falcon and a couple of other things, and...they bought me a Wii!! I've been wanting one for a while because we still had a couple of Wii and GameCube games that survived the fire. So that was for Christmas (along with 4 wiimotes, nunchucks, and a couple of Sonic games I hadn't played before), then for my birthday they bought 3 Wavebird controllers to use with the GameCube games. It was seriously the most awesome present ever. Of all time :-D Since then we've found Sonic Heroes and Mario Kart Double Dash for GC and Mario Kart Wii from stores/Craigslist and shit. Sooooo much fun!!

Oh, and the NFL playoffs start this weekend! 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday. So Sunday night's gonna be a tired one, lol. It's all good though, because FOOTBALL!!

And, one of the guinea pigs died :-( We don't really know why, either. I know the lady we got them from said they were about 4 years old or so, so it could have just been old age? The other one still seems to be doing fine. I'm pretty sure he's lonely though, so we're thinking about trying to find him a buddy.  

Bonus birthday cake pic!

And it was as awesome as it looked :-)

Noms for the days: Not yet...

Song: Cage The Elephant - Mess Around. A new one :-)

Best thing: Wii :-)

Worst thing: Poor Graham the Guinea Pig :-(

Yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment