Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19

Woo-fucking-hoo. So yeah, same shit different day, lol. I did end up working both of my days off this past week so right now I'm on day 10 of...? Hopefully Thursday will be the last one and I'll have a whole weekend off for the first time in what seems like forever. They hired  new girl to fill the weekend night shifts. She started last weekend but worked a couple of the open day shifts since we didn't have anyone else to do them. And I refuse to work days, lol. They've hired another girl for the last 4 open days, and she's supposed to be here Thursday for training. So as long as nobody flakes the fuck out, we should be good for a while. The new boss lady's still kind of annoying, and she and the other guy here aren't really getting along, so there's been a lot of drama and shit. It's exhausting, lol. I'm just trying to stay out of it all, do my shit, and go home...

And that's pretty much it. Yayyyyyyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment